Hyperlink Roundup No. 5
By Client Leadership Team
So far we’ve done Roundup posts on just about every day of the week. From here on out though, we’ll be getting a post out every Hump Day — something to look forward to in the middle of the week.
The Lego Brickumentary featuring Jason Bateman as a lego figure looks fun.
- Double exposure photos show animals and their natural habitats.
- Times New Ramen, endorsed by Kendrick Lamar. So you know it’s good.
- The perfect shoes for the ballpark.
- Beautiful lettering and designs by Gemma O’Brien.
- Great use of GIFs in this identity showcase for a Pizza & Wok takeout restaurant in Russia.
- The Studio of Dan Blackman is loaded with extensive case studies and identity work. Well worth a look.
- Cabinporn. No, it’s not what you think…or maybe it is. (Also, it’s totally safe for work.)
- This one’s for non-Kosher clients only.
This GQ web series “Most Expensivest Shit,” hosted by none other than 2 Chainz, is such a great idea.
- Simon Stålenhag’s Retro Sci-Fi paintings are wonderful.
Giraffes jumping off a high dive? Sure.
Song of the week, off Passion Pit’s new album:
If you have something you’d like to see featured on the next Hyperlink Roundup send it our way (via e-mail) to email@example.com.
Cover image taken from Cabinporn.