We are always looking for creative folks to join our team.
What we’d like you to bring to Hyperquake: Leadership as a strong conceptual thinker. We want a self starter, someone who can start a project off from an incredibly strong position and lead others through the creative thinking and execution, regardless of the type of work. Strong teamwork skills – the ability to lead with the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly. Lastly, the ability to simplify complexity, inspire others, and evolve. If you believe what we believe, we want to meet you.
What we’re currently looking for
We are searching for a Project Leader to join our growing team in Cincinnati. Our ideal candidate will be able to manage all ongoing project details and communication on an assigned book of business, while supporting our Group Leader . We are looking for someone that is able to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams, help facilitate meetings and manage agendas while moving multiple projects forward. The project leader will be an internal voice of the client and a detail-oriented task master.
This candidate must be confident in their abilities to manage accurate timelines, budgets and calendars while providing day-to-day tactical support for project deliverables related to marketing campaigns, web design, branding and video. This role will be responsible for helping to make sure all project deliverables are meeting the expectations of our Senior Group Leader.
What we’d like you to bring to Hyperquake:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required
- 3-5 years post graduate, industry experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in marketing and/or advertising, with emphasis on brand building
- Solid understanding of project management and capable of multi-tasking
- Able to effectively communicate project statuses, changes, and issues to appropriate team members
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to learn new systems/processes while working against tight timelines.
- Ability to keep detailed records pertaining to file organization, documents, project updates, etc.