Hyperlink Roundup No. 4
By Client Leadership Team
- In honor of National Equal Pay Day last week, graphic designer Elana Schlenker opened 76<100, a feminist shop in Pittsburgh that caters to the fact that on average, working women in Pennsylvania earn 76 cents for every dollar a man makes. The store charges women 76% of retail prices and makes men pay full price.
- How video games have made an impact on today’s professional sports broadcasts.
- Some beautiful shots of this year’s Coachella festival.
- I was there too. I admittedly haven’t given it a listen yet, but the premise is very interesting. Listen as lesser-know actors who were present during iconic movie scenes recount their experience.
- Field Notes and woodtype make for a wonderful combination.
Moments. A hauntingly beautiful compilation of video captured in NYC.
- Thanks to a guy named Wanksy, Manchester’s potholes are being fixed (because he’s drawing a giant penis around each one).
- Finally, what the world has been waiting for… pizza towels.
If you have something you’d like to see featured on the next Hyperlink Roundup send it our way (via e-mail) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View all comments