Hyperlink Roundup No. 7
By Client Leadership Team
- Mmmm sandwich book.
In honor of Letterman’s last nights on air, here’s a compilation of the talk show host asking, “These your drums?”
- Not your typical GIF, this one’s a movie poster for the new Mad Max done entirely with oil paints.
- Adult preschools are a thing. Really.
- A surprisingly colorful peek inside the journal of a soccer commentator.
- Online “swatting” has become a disturbing and threatening trend.
- Santa Monica will be banning Airbnb soon…
- Interesting take from Stanley Kubrick on Walt Disney films.
- Facebook unveiled what it’s calling Instant Articles, a new platform for publishers to build Interactive Articles.
- I think I’ve read just about every Goosebumps book by R.L. Stine. Here’s an interview with the artist behind their memorably wacky covers.
- Are you a night owl or a morning lark?
- I think this is a real thing… drrrunkshopping texts links of products for you to buy at 2am on Saturday nights.
- Microsoft Edge, the replacement for Internet Explorer is due to be released soon.
- iArrow, an app that “provides navigation where there are no roads”. A valuable tool that doesn’t need active internet service to work.
- Why has letterpress printing survived? Pressing On: The Letterpess Film, a documentary currently being funded on Kickstarter is exploring just that. Backers of the project who pledge $2,200 will even receive their own printing press.
SONG OF THE WEEK
A live performance from Alabama Shakes of “Future People” off their sophomore album, Sound & Color.