Hyperlink Roundup No. 3
By Client Leadership Team
Happy Monday, y’all. We’ve made this more of a beginning-of-the-week deal to help lift you out of the Monday morning fog.
- An in-depth look at the rebranding of the Milwaukee Bucks by Doubleday & Cartwright.
- Volvo’s new LifePaint makes the night safer for cyclists.
- George Nelson’s longtime aide-de-camp, Hilda Longinotti, recounts some of the greatest anecdotes from her 21-year run at the legendary New York City design atelier.
- You can shop Herman Miller’s George Nelson selections here.
- Surfer Blood are kicking off the MPMF Summer Series. Check out the rest of the strong lineup here.
- A fellow Hyperquaker, Nick Moeggenberg, will be a part of the series playing July 24th with his band, Even Tiles.
- Hillary’s and Rubio’s campaign logos have been unveiled, and they’re not exactly blowing people away.
- Ford filed a patent for an 11-speed transmission…which makes us think of this.
- An online aggregate that ranks the passports of the world.
- Some beautiful hand lettering by designer Raul Alejandro.
- Thanks internet! Every Bart Simpson blackboard, ever.
- An illustrated history of Tex-Mex food that highlights key inventions including fajitas, the rice and bean combo platter and the frozen margarita machine.
- If you don’t know much about bitcoin, here’s a little primer.
- Quip is a new subscription-model electric toothbrush.
- Got 9,000+ post-its?
- Wearable planters? Sure?
- Anti-theft lunch bags. I like the idea, but you might find your lunch in the trash.
- So cool… Elias, the owner of Eli’s Barbeque, lives in a church in Columbia Tusculum.
View all comments