Hyperlink Roundup No. 2
By Client Leadership Team
It’s been a busy week here at Hyperquake but we’ve taken a quick time out to share some of our favorite things from around the web. Enjoy!
- Baxter of California takes a peek into the life of modern day stunt man Riley Harper.
- This infographic shows when inventions first appeared in sci-fi books, and when they became a reality.
- Converting shipping containers into interesting spaces seems to be the thing these days and this may be the best example of this trend that we’ve come across.
- Soon you’ll be able to turn your iPhone into a Game Boy.
- Some great new identity work for the Oakland A’s that has a throwback feel.
- Is that Nessie peeking out of your soup tureen?
- Sushi towel rolls. (Also by the Nessie soup ladle designer, Jenny Pokryvailo.)
- Cincy-based Noble Denim is running a Kickstarter for their Victor Athletics line of clothing.
- HBONow has launched. Goodbye cable! Now all you need is the internet to get HBO.
- HOW Magazine’s top 10 websites of the month. You’ll find a familiar face at #4.
- And one of our favorites on that list, Species by Pieces is incredibly beautiful. Each morph is completely controlled by CSS.
- Born out of a passion for travel, Studio Rodriguez launched State x State, a side project that features travel tips, artists and makers across the nation.
View all comments