Hyperlink Roundup No. 1
By Client Leadership Team
Welcome to the first ever Hyperlink Bundle Fridays blog post. We’ll be sharing the best links, videos and images gathered from within the walls of the Hyperquake office. We hope this little bundle of inspiration will be something you can look forward to on Fridays. So without further ado…
- The American Sign Museum will be holding the 40th Anniversary Letterheads Event in September. Not a lot of details yet but we’re lucky to be hosting such a unique event.
- A digital timeline showcasing the evolution of the iPhone.
- Color is the universal language in this ad from OPI.
- Napkin is a new app that allows you to build app mockups on your phone.
- Some of the most beautiful wall murals popped up in Antwerp, Belgium.
- Watch this calligrapher recreate recognizable logos in seconds.
Out of Tide? Just tap the button and you’ll have a new bottle delivered to your doorstep.
- The new Amazon Dash button is being rolled out and the one touch ordering is quite remarkable.
- The idea is based on the original Amazon Dash tool that allowed users to speak or scan shopping items into a digital recorder linked to their Amazon accounts.
- When you release a product on April Fool’s day it only makes sense that you have to confirm it’s not a joke.
- So this is why it only takes 2 seconds of Lindsey Buckingham’s Holiday Road for it to be stuck in my head all day.
- Here are all of Tuesday’s April Fool’s Day jokes compiled into one list. Google’s Pac-Man maps were brilliant.
- A detailed behind the scenes look at the incredible creation of this Home Alone screenprint by DKNG.
- We’re looking into a neon sign for the office and found these cool premade Neon signs.
- Anyone care for some Burger King Whopper cologne?
- One of our clients, the Cincinnati Reds have opened up a nursery at the ballpark. (Happy 3 days until opening day!) Plus (shameless plug alert), we’ve just launched a showcase of our work for the Reds which you can check out here.